• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How the Orozco BLD method works

Sabrin

Bro,i face 2 problem in orozco method..
1/whenever i wanna solve Rubik's cube, the helper piece Comes before the whole cube solved..How can i face it?
2/whenever i wanna solve Rubik's cube, the buffer piece Comes before the whole cube solved..How can i face it?
Please guys help me...can anyone have any tutorial on this 2 problem..

Aergyl

Bro,i face 2 problem in orozco method..
1/whenever i wanna solve Rubik's cube, the helper piece Comes before the whole cube solved..How can i face it?
2/whenever i wanna solve Rubik's cube, the buffer piece Comes before the whole cube solved..How can i face it?
Please guys help me...can anyone have any tutorial on this 2 problem..
2) During memorization, whenever you get to the buffer and there are still other unsolved pieces left, you have to start a new cycle. You do that by choosing any piece that you know is unsolved, add one of its sides to your memo, and continue memorization normally until you get back to that piece again (not neccessarily the same side). When you get back, ask yourself the same question again: Are all of the pieces solved? If yes, you're done. If no, you start a new cycle again and just repeat until everything is solved.

1) During memorization you treat the helper piece just like any other piece (except for the buffer), so you just continue memorization as normal if you get to the helper piece.

Hope it helps :)

Last edited: