• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Montreal

frenzen

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been speedcubing and/or solving the cube for a month and my best time is so far 38, i need some speedcubers in montreal to help me improve lol. Anyone from montreal?

Drake

Hi, I don't live in Montreal, or near, but I lie in NB, and a cuber who used to live in Moncton (NB) contacted me almost 2 year ago saying that he used to live in Moncton NB, but now he lived in Montreal. I'm sure they are some other people you just need to find them. When I started (where I live) I was the only one, except a couple of friend who could solve it, but after I moved to another town (in the same Province), and there is over 20 other speedcuber around here. (That's mostly because of a friend that I met at a competition who started a rubik's cube club at hes school). If you can't find anyone, well do like my friend, start youre own group :p.

Eugene Gegiya

Hello,I've created a group on facebook 'speedcubing montreal'.Those who want to go somewhere and to solve some cubes,just tap the name of group on facebook.

etrepan

Hey cubers Of Montreal

Hey everyone Im stuck at around 50sec. I live downtown and would love to meet some cubers in order to progress faster.
I speak french as well

send me an email et [email protected] if u want to get together and practice.

1639cubing

Already did they said they would take a look at it....btw I gave them a new venue it's cepsum but it's still here mtl

Nathan Dwyer

WCA
2011DWYE02
Hi all, I'm Nathan and I'm moving to Montreal in a few weeks! I'll be attending McGill University (Linguistics major) and it would be cool to meet some local cubers. I also have experience organizing competitions and I'd like to be able to organize Montreal competitions, if there's interest.

1639cubing

id be really interested in that since the community is growing a bunch of speedcubers here in mtl are out of choises either becoz its too far...or they cant go out of country coz no visa and all that sooo organizing a comp here would be a great idea

trungams

WCA
2014TRUN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi all, I'm Nathan and I'm moving to Montreal in a few weeks! I'll be attending McGill University (Linguistics major) and it would be cool to meet some local cubers. I also have experience organizing competitions and I'd like to be able to organize Montreal competitions, if there's interest.

oh hey McGill here. I'm in the Faculty of Science :D

Diving Cuber

Just wondering if there are any cubers in montreal, because this thread hasn't been updated in 4 years.