• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2023FUKU01
Do you recommend any other cubes that have a light, soft, and 'airy' feeling? I was also wondering if the GTS3M has such a feeling, I think it might be reasonable enough to buy.
The gts3m is also similar to the yuxin Huang Long m, but with better corner cutting.
If you don't like the ridges on the gts3m, get the wei long wrm.

xyzzy

Or should I use 5*1.5 instead? Is the magnets strength of 5*1.5 n35 same as 4*2 n35?
I honestly don't know, since I've never done it myself, and I actually also don't know why you're asking here instead of the magnets thread (where your question would be more visible).

pengcube1

So I'm getting my first ever magnetic 3x3 soon and I'm deciding whether I should get a gts3m or gts3lm. Which one should I get? I'm not a beginner but I had a non magnetic cube for a long time.

Q

QuestionableCuber

Rs3m or tengyun m I need to get one or the other (please no get this other cube response) thanks!

Q

QuestionableCuber

And then I just realized this is coach tabe cubing one of my favorite YouTubers

fex

Hello eveyone!

I have a quite strange question.
I would like to buy cube that will be noiseless. I would like to solve my cube in my office, but this distract my collegues :D
Which budget cubes are noiseless and worth to buy? Yuxin Little Magic is quite noisy...

Have a nice day and fast solves :D

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello eveyone!

I have a quite strange question.
I would like to buy cube that will be noiseless. I would like to solve my cube in my office, but this distract my collegues :D
Which budget cubes are noiseless and worth to buy? Yuxin Little Magic is quite noisy...

Have a nice day and fast solves :D
I find that my Kylin V2 M is very quiet, but my YLM M from speedcubeshop is also very quiet. I hear that the Dayan Tengyun is also very quiet.

SpiFunTastic

WCA
2013KOTA01
Nowadays, cubing products have become overly expensive with the add of magnets, and for gan cubes the GES. But now a new form of innovation in the form of interchangeable magnets has just been introduced by Gan. This has caused Gan 356x to cost a massive 60$!(Also the numerical ipg core makes it expensive) So I made this thread to see how many people actually think this cube is worth it.

Diving Cuber

I find that my Kylin V2 M is very quiet, but my YLM M from speedcubeshop is also very quiet. I hear that the Dayan Tengyun is also very quiet.
The tengyun is insanely quiet, but I can't think of any budget cube that is quiet. However, I have heard that the kylin is quiet.